Vidal Sassoon: The Movie

Vidal Sassoon

Ohhhh my gawww you guys. I am super excited for the Vidal Sassoon documentary coming out next month! Vidal is responsible for SO many famous hairdos! He first became a legend in the swingin’ sixties with the haircuts he gave Nancy Kwan and Mary Quant (perfect bangs foreva). Then in ’63, he created his famous “five point cut,” which was first modeled by Grace Coddington (!) and later worn by Peggy Moffitt. He ALSO cut Mia Farrow’s memorable pixie ‘do for Rosemary’s Baby. What famous locks weren’t touched by this mang!

Vidal Sassoon

Vidal Sassoon

Vidal Sassoon and Mary Quant

Vidal Sassoon

Watch the trailer below and nerd out with me.

1 PixelHazard { 01.18.11 at 1:32 am }

How noob of me to not even consider that vidal sassoon was a real person. Definately one i’ll probably end up randomly watching

Bright Green Laces
PixelHazard recently posted…FRILLS &amp FLORALMy Profile

2 Sabrina { 01.18.11 at 3:04 am }

my god, just look at all those beautifully manicured bangs!

3 Freya { 01.18.11 at 8:15 am }

Ooohh Yes!

4 melissa { 01.18.11 at 8:21 am }

how is it that i’ve never even heard of this movie!?! AMAZING! this should be really fun and interesting to watch! :-)

5 Crissy { 01.18.11 at 8:40 am }

Hurrah! I don’t care for the products, but hairdressers who trained at Vidal Sassoon are my favorite. I was also told that they get a lot of Asians for hair models, so they are great with Asian hair. Sergio, where are you?

Did you ever fall prey to their non-aerosol hairspray?
Crissy recently posted…Jarvo Vs the 30th Century ManMy Profile

6 birdie { 01.18.11 at 8:40 am }

YESS! This looks so great. Also, I want to emulate all that hairstyle happiness all over… my head.
birdie recently posted…Today’s Good WordMy Profile

7 birdie { 01.18.11 at 8:41 am }

Also I just saw that I’m on your sexies list over thurr (*points*) and I totally died all over myself. Weeee! CORN POWER!
birdie recently posted…Today’s Good WordMy Profile

8 Jolene Frances { 01.18.11 at 3:03 pm }

The movie poster is fantastic !!
Jolene Frances recently posted…The soul plays the role of a lost little kittenMy Profile

9 Bookish.Spazz { 01.18.11 at 7:32 pm }