I’m Your Puppet

Agent Lover sock puppet by Melina Bee!

It is my pleasure to give a SHOUTOUT to the two ladies who actually made crafts of ME for the Simple Times contest. A special thanks must be given to Ms. Dee and Melina Bee for paying attention to my assholia ego’s call for a personalized Agent Lover craft proj. GRAZI FOR HUMORING YOURS TRULY OVA HERE

Agent Lover puppet by Ms. Dee

Ms. Dee made me into a cute lil’ illustrated puppet and Melina sculpted me as a sock puppet!!! Both ladies also included CORN!

Agent Lover sock puppet by Melina Bee!

Agent Lover puppet by Ms. Dee

Sadly, my jerk Russian hat didn’t choose either of them as winners for the contest, but their hard work shan’t be going unnoticed ’round these parts! As honorable mentions for their ABOVE AND BEYOND work, I will be sending them each a special Agent Lover starter pack. Thanks again m’ladies!

P.S. Next time I hope somebody out there makes me into a MARIONETTE! Or maybe a hand-puppet from the Land of Make Believe in Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood. HENRIETTA PUSSYCAT! I want that to be my new Fake Bar Name for 2011.

1 Freya { 12.27.10 at 9:45 am }

I never thought I would utter these words but, I think I need a sock puppet version of myself now. Excellent job ladies!

2 melina bee { 12.27.10 at 9:54 am }

aw, thanks so much! it was a pleasure to make and how could we NOT include corn? you’re such an inspiration! but I thought on twitter you said something about a handmade doll of you made from someone’s grandma’s wig?!

3 marie { 12.27.10 at 10:04 am }

I WISH!! It was actually this comment about a MARTIKA doll being made from his gramma’s wig. GENIUS. http://www.agentlover.com/blog/2010/12/10/simple-times-crafts-for-poor-people-by-amy-sedaris-giveaway/#comment-5813

4 Emi { 12.27.10 at 1:19 pm }

OH MAI FACKING GAWD THIS IS AMAYZING!!!!
AL readers are so talented and fancy!!!! I’m so jelly!! Rie, will yew dew a sculpture of me holding a giant snail wida gold toof?

5 jesika { 12.28.10 at 9:31 am }

oooh plz tell us what was in the a.luv starter pack?? so that perhaps we could get these items for ourselves, and be good little disciples. ooh i feel like a junior loverscout or something.

6 marie { 12.29.10 at 11:02 am }

I will sculpt your face with a snail hat and a gold toof blindfolded! Like a homage to Lionel Ritchie’s video “Is It Me You Are Looking For”

7 marie { 12.29.10 at 11:02 am }

WILL DEW once I collect all the items!! I think I am going to have varieties of los starter pack for my future contests. I am doing a Nail Quiz part 2 soon so look out for that~

8 Danielle { 01.03.11 at 2:42 pm }

Hooray! Aw, Sock Monkey Marie is super adorable, love the heart glasses! And how funny that we both included corn!