Obsess With Me: Perfumes That Smell Like Dessert

girlyousmelllikechristmas

Once upon a time, I would always go to this certain Chevron gas station to pick up weekend warrior essentials: string cheese, Smart Water, chicle, etc, and the same cholo cashier would always pay me compliments. BTW props to the latin mangs for having no qualms about giving compliments. Take from their cue dudes! Anyway, one particular evening, I got up to the register and the cholo cashier said, “DAAAMN GIRL. YOU SMELL LIKE CHRISTMAS!” If you know me well, you know I LOVES to smell like DESSERT. No patchouli stank or grandma musk for me, ladies and gents. I like to smell like something right outta the oven. Like a Cinnabun employee. Like a walking funnel cake. Like a gawtdamn bakery! I didn’t have the heart to tell him he was actually smelling my Secret Vanilla Chai deodorant. EVERYTHING DESSERT I TELL YOU. Even my armpits.

origin

My girlfriends and I are always on the lookout for the “yummy smelly good stuff.” I think this started ten years ago when I would religiously use BODY SECRETS Cotton Candy Fantasy that you’d easily find at the local Thrifty’s. Since then, life has consisted of a constant search for the perfect candy-smelling scent. Sidenote: do you remember what perfumes you wore as a baby hoodrat? My fragrance timeline went like this: Love’s Baby Soft -> Exclamation! -> Sunflowers -> CK ONE. I also swear I had this Michael Jackson Moonwalker perfume that came with a star necklace but my Googles have turned up nothing! They did however, reveal this Michael Jackson California Raisin (which has been added to my Amazon wishlist FYI.)

There is this Calgon Marshmallow body spray drugstore delight that my friends and I love. It’s delicious and addicting, but since it’s just a body spray it doesn’t last long. A couple of years ago, Sephora sold a line of dessert-themed fragrances called Eau De Vie but they were discontinued. One of them was called Whipped Cream. I have about half an inch left in a bottle that Reyna gave me for Xmas in 2008 and can’t bring myself to throw it away! Why can’t it come back? Sadly I have not yet found perfumes that mirror these two favorites of mine so I’ve chosen to seek other alternatives. I have been doing this research for over a year! This is SERIOUS BUSINESS! I became a ghetto “nose” aka perfumer the past year smelling EVERYTHING I could get my schnozz on. Reyna told me that the legit “noses” in Paris are pure and do not drink, smoke or eat crazy things, but I don’t believe that one bit…French people are incapable of living such boring lives! Anyway, I wanted to share with you my favorite fragrances that came about during this journey.

perfumes

1. First off, there is Tokyo Milk. They make yummy scents with names like “I Want Candy,” Let Them Eat Cake,” and my favorite, “Honey and the Moon.” Sweet honey, sugared violet and jasmine are in the fragrance notes of that one. Definitely one to try! You can get these at Beauty Habit.

2. You probably know this already but…Pink Sugar is the probably the #1 legit candy-scented perfume out there right now. It’s really popular at Sephora and deserves its fame because it is truly PERFECTION! But I honestly want more in my dessert smelling world! GIMME MORE MUM.

3. I HATE to admit it, but Kat Von D’s “Saint” might be my new favorite. Reyna gave me a sample of it and it is SUPA DELISHIS. Notes of plum, mandarin, and caramel really make it a yummy scent to wear all day everyday. It’s going to be my next purchase.

The lovely people at Fragrance.net knew I was looking for sweet-smelling perfumes and sent me Marc Jacobs Lola, Viva La Juicy and Hanae Mori to try out.

4. If you haven’t tried Marc Jacobs Lola, it is LOVELY. Its notes include rose, vanilla and ruby red grapefruit giving it that “warm-sweet” fragrance I always go for. Definitely one of my current favorites. I’ve been wearing it everyday. And the bottle is badass!

5. Viva La Juicy is another one I tried and liked. It doesn’t come out as dessert-y as the notes suggest (wild berries , mandarin, caramel, vanilla, and praline) but it makes for a nice everyday choice as well.

6. Hanae Mori is a classic. This is one that’s been around since the early nineties and you can never go wrong with it. It has notes of grapefruit and strawberry. You know..I think grapefruit notes are what bring that warm-sweet kind of scent. I’ve noticed that common denominator in a lot of fragrances I like.

8. Mariah Carey just came out with a new perfume line called “Lollipop Bling which is the most hilarious name ever! I had to try it because MARIAH is “our” #1 guilty pleasure and with a name like LOLLIPOP BLING I assumed it was the scent I had been waiting for my whole life. HOWEVER, I’m disappointed in the packaging of this scent, Mariah. You are a circus of a woman and I expect the same level of absurdity in design as well. Instead we are given this mediocrity of a perfume bottle. GO BIG OR GO HOME. Anyway, there are three scents in this line. “Mine Again” has notes of chocolate, magnolia and raspberry, “Honey” has pineapple and honey and “Ribbon” is a blue raspberry scent. I wasn’t able to get samples of these to truly test out at home, but when I checked them out at Macy’s, “Honey” was my favorite so far. I think these are going to come out at RITE AID so we will all easily be able to smell like Nick Cannon’s sugar daddy. JUST KIDDING. I loved Drumline.

7. & 9. There are a couple I still want to try out like Laura Mercier’s Crème Brûlée (warm caramel, spun sugar, French vanilla beans) and Gale Hayman’s Delicious Cotton Candy (orange, bergamot, clementine, cotton candy.)

Even though I found some lovely perfumes to wear my heart still yearns for the ULTIMATE candy/dessert smelling scent. My dream is to someday have a fragrance line where I can create the perfect perfumes that will make cholos everywhere believe it’s Christmas when you walk into the room. I want people to crave birthday cake and donuts everytime I flip my weave. I believe this is a dream that I can achieve. It is only a matter of time!

How do you guys feel about dessert-scented fragrances? If you are OBSESSED like yours truly are there any perfumes I might have missed in my years of research? Lemme know! LUV EWE LOTS.

1 xenia { 09.15.10 at 10:54 am }

just curious cause i’ve seen them around but never smelled ‘em, do you know how demeter’s fragrances smell? they have wacky stuff like playdoh.
xenia recently posted…FREE art publicationsMy Profile

2 marie { 09.15.10 at 10:57 am }

Demeter was on the top of my list to check out but they would never write me back when I requested samples. A couple of my friends have them and I heard mixed opinions such as the fragrances being “too literal” like a scented candle. I think it probably depends on which kind. I still want to try a few of them so I can have a legit opinion.

3 AxlRosa { 09.15.10 at 10:58 am }

Pink Sugar is the best smelling thing that happened to the world.

Now I’m off to spray the rest of these on my face.

4 Karlito { 09.15.10 at 11:03 am }

Oh lord, my nose is getting flashbacks to when my dear sister would drench herself into smelling like teh cotton candy! Eiugh!
Karlito recently posted…The Perfect Excuse To Shop At NightMy Profile

5 Tweets that mention Obsess With Me: Perfumes That Smell Like Dessert — -- Topsy.com { 09.15.10 at 11:20 am }

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Marie Madeline, Chloe Newsom. Chloe Newsom said: me too me toooooo!!! #metoo RT @agentlover: OMG NEW POST FINARRY: Obsess With Me: Perfumes dat smell like CANDY http://tinyurl.com/2g5jqwq [...]

6 Twiffles { 09.15.10 at 11:34 am }

Did you ever check out the Tutti Dolci line from Bath and body works? Unfortunately they discontinued it, but you can still find it around the interwebs. Seriously, tasty smelling stuff. The creme brulee was my favorite.

7 Jessica { 09.15.10 at 11:34 am }

OMG SUNFLOWERS…damn girl I just got flashbacks of not being picked for group projects by the other girls cuz I was too busy getting all the dates. That’s what happens when you smell so good
Jessica recently posted…BonersMy Profile

8 Ashe Mischief { 09.15.10 at 11:37 am }

Oh man, I LOOOOOVEEED Demeter’s “Orange Creamsicle.” But I love smelling like oranges.
Ashe Mischief recently posted…Love Long DistanceMy Profile

9 vanessa { 09.15.10 at 11:40 am }

oh I miss sunflowers and still long for my ck one halcyon days.

have you tried blood drop? they have tons of yummy type scents. some are a little too sweet for me, but they had a whole funeral line that I loved. SO GAWTH!

10 Lara { 09.15.10 at 11:45 am }

I love citrus bath stuff. I used to wear Demeter’s Sex on the Beach! Fruity and delicious!

Oh and definitely Love’s Baby Soft. I had Exclamation! too! That stuff was horrible. Remember Electric Youth?

Now it’s Kenzo Amour & I just bought DKNY Pure and I love it! Milky soft vanilla scents have been doing it for me for a few years.
Lara recently posted…thrift scoresMy Profile

11 melina bee { 09.15.10 at 11:55 am }

when I was in highschool a girl I babysat for had the best cotton candy body spray from the drugstore… that I then wore for the next two years. Angel is another super sweet perfume I wore before that… but now I don’t like to wear sweet smells at all and am obsessed with lavender.
melina bee recently posted…Argentina Part Cuatro- I heart noise showsMy Profile

12 eli { 09.15.10 at 12:02 pm }

I dont know what it is, but now that I’m older I feel like Im appreciating jewelry and perfume more, something I would have never cared about before.

The other day I spent like an hour getting a breakdown of all the perfumes at Jo Malone, go find a counter if you can. They smell SOOOOOOO good!

13 Vagiunta { 09.15.10 at 12:02 pm }

My husband started wearing CK One about a year ago. When he first started, I would follow him around the house and tell him he smelled like jr. high. Speaking of which, do you remember perfume scented nail polish? CK One smelling nails were my obsession for a little while.
Vagiunta recently posted…Weird Al Loves D TooMy Profile

14 Brandi { 09.15.10 at 12:18 pm }

Holy crap we have the same fragrance timeline!!!! Perfume buddies 4life!
Brandi recently posted…Where I live-Street Art in the MissionMy Profile

15 Chloe { 09.15.10 at 12:41 pm }

you know what we need? The perfect chocolatte mousse smell. Vanilla is common, yet I still need to find a great chocolate-y fragrance!

16 Rose { 09.15.10 at 12:53 pm }

I wear Marc Jacobs Lola! It was my Christmas perfume (aka, my mom bought it for me for Christmas) and I still absolutely love it. I go through perfume incredibly slowly because I forget to put it on quite often! I’m wearing it more now, and I gotta say – I smell GOOD.

17 Crystal { 09.15.10 at 1:26 pm }

Ugh, so many girls in my junior high and high school bathed in that horrible cotton candy stuff. Reminds me of baby hooker and makes me nose burn just thinking about it.

These days, it’s all about DKNY’s Delicious for me, or Gwen Stefani’s L when I’m feeling sexy.

18 Bethany { 09.15.10 at 1:34 pm }

i actually like flower smells more than sweet smells. like lavender and lilac and sometimes rose. i want to fool people into thinking i keep fresh flowers around.

but vera wang princess was a favorite of mine (until i lost it D:) and it’s like.. chocolate and apples. but not gross chocolate like chocolate-scented stuff usually is.
Bethany recently posted…things ive learned in college so farMy Profile

19 marie { 09.15.10 at 1:48 pm }

I’ve heard that one is good!! I must try it!

20 marie { 09.15.10 at 1:49 pm }

mmmhmm GURL!

21 marie { 09.15.10 at 1:49 pm }

Hahaha sawree! Yeah it makes me a little sick too when I think about it even though I think there is a four-year old bottle of it in my car somewhere “for emergency”

22 marie { 09.15.10 at 1:50 pm }

I feel like I did but not sure why I didn’t get into it. Maybe because it was another body spray?

23 marie { 09.15.10 at 1:50 pm }

WATCH OUT WIT DAT SWAGGA BO

24 marie { 09.15.10 at 1:51 pm }

BLOOD DROP?! NOo!! Lemme google you gawthica!

25 marie { 09.15.10 at 1:51 pm }

ooh lavender sounds niceeee

26 marie { 09.15.10 at 1:51 pm }

Oh wow! I will check it out fo sho!

27 marie { 09.15.10 at 1:52 pm }

Hahha hilarious!! Way to bring it back OLD SKOOL!
I know scented nail polish but not PERFUME scented nail polish? Was there really CK one scented nail pol or are you pullin’ me leg vageeunta!

28 marie { 09.15.10 at 1:53 pm }

no way!! ahahhaha moonwalker too or am i alone?

29 marie { 09.15.10 at 1:53 pm }

I agree!! Something yummy that doesn’t smell like dook!

30 marie { 09.15.10 at 1:53 pm }

YES I love it so much more than I thought I would!

31 marie { 09.15.10 at 1:55 pm }

I tried the DKNY Delicious scents but didn’t love them enough to include them in here. Kinda reminded me of Bath and Body Works spray! But I do love all of Gwen’s Harajuku ones! I forgot to mention those but they are a good sweet smelling line. I have almost all of them! Angel is really pineapple-y!

32 Nandi { 09.15.10 at 1:55 pm }

I was legitimately just thinking about how much i love to smell like candy. You are like an angel from the perfume heavens. Thank you for posting such an in-depth list!!!

33 marie { 09.15.10 at 1:55 pm }

Oh really? Hmm I will try that one again!

34 Sara Darling { 09.15.10 at 2:02 pm }

I admit, aside from a fondness for honey and cinnamon, I’m not a fan of vanilla/sweet smelling perfumes. As you do, and if you don’t mind hippie-ness, you might try Lush. They’re known for bath bombs, soap and bubble bath (many of which are candy scented) but also do perfumes in candy-like fragrances http://www.lushusa.com

35 Kelli { 09.15.10 at 2:17 pm }

I used to have Demeter’s Angel Food Cake perfume and it smelled delicious. Actually, I never finished the bottle and I’d love to figure out where it wandered off to.

36 Kelli { 09.15.10 at 2:23 pm }

Jessica Simpson’s dessert fragrances were amazing. I was always embarrassed to tell people what I was wearing when they complimented me.

These days, my heavily perfumed heart belongs to Betsey Johnson!

37 Karlito { 09.15.10 at 2:26 pm }

Haha you can rock it it’s just cotton candy makes this man a lil enfermo s_s
But yes, girlies who smell tasty, mmmm
Karlito recently posted…The Perfect Excuse To Shop At NightMy Profile

38 Crissy { 09.15.10 at 2:31 pm }

Have you tried Lush’s Candy Fluff or Honey I Washed the Kids? Or their American Cream hair conditioner? Those make me think of candy. American Cream isn’t a perfume, but it is a force to be reckoned with.

I think I started off on an Aveda Chakra. I used to dump it in my hair to get an unwashed hair look when Kurt Cobain was my fashion icon. Then I moved onto CK One, which surprisingly smelled very floral when mixed with my body chemistry. Then on to Estee Lauder Pleasures. Had a fling or two with Clinique’s Happy, which turned out to be too happy for me. Then, I settled on Aveda’s Equipoise, which, to my dismay is no longer available. I have pretty much abandoned wearing perfume, unless you count the protective witch oil I bought from an occult shop.

39 xenia { 09.15.10 at 2:31 pm }

you ladies have me sold on demeter’s! thank you!!!
xenia recently posted…FREE art publicationsMy Profile

40 xenia { 09.15.10 at 2:32 pm }

how rude! maybe you should send them a copy of this post and comments ;)
xenia recently posted…FREE art publicationsMy Profile

41 Poochie { 09.15.10 at 3:10 pm }

I was going to say Demeter too. I love Annick Goutal’s Petite Cherie. It smells like a Strawberry shortcake doll. Plus it has pretty packaging as well. http://www.annickgoutal.nl/en/fragrances/petitecherie.html

You can get samples at The Perfumed Court. It’s so yummy.

42 Poochie { 09.15.10 at 3:14 pm }
43 marie { 09.15.10 at 3:16 pm }

Does it last long??

44 marie { 09.15.10 at 3:16 pm }

mm sounds goood! Do they last long? I will try that perfumed court. THANKS POOCHIE POOO!

45 BlueMoonDame { 09.15.10 at 3:25 pm }

yaaaaaaay! You’re back. I never wear perfume but this post may have just in(per)spired me!
BlueMoonDame recently posted…Last Call!My Profile

46 Poochie { 09.15.10 at 3:45 pm }

I think Demeter does pretty well in lasting. I haven’t bought any in a while but I have a huge list of ones I want.

47 Alysha { 09.15.10 at 5:14 pm }

Ugh, boo! I just had a nice comment typed out and my browser ate it.

I just wanted to say how refreshing it is to read about someone else having major love for gourmand scents! They’re always met with distaste in the fragrance community, but I enjoy smelling like the bakery!

48 Cara { 09.15.10 at 7:02 pm }

You need to get some BPAL. Blackphoenixalchemylab.com

They literally have zillions of scents. They are oil based so they last a really long time. Some of the foody ones you should check out are:

#1) Bliss–”A shot of pure, self-indulgent euphoria! A scent that is very, very wicked in its own way: the serotonin-slathered scent of pure milk chocolate.”

#2)Hellcat–”A soft, sensual, luxuriant blend with a wicked bite: hazelnut, buttercream, honey mead, rum and sweet almond.”

#3) Gluttony–”Thick, sugared and bloated with sweetness. Dark chocolate, vanilla, buttercream, and hops with pralines, hazelnut, toffee and caramel.”
Cara recently posted…laughinghysterically-miszjaniiee-strawberrytelle-viaMy Profile

49 Dolly Dahl { 09.15.10 at 7:05 pm }

OH you have to try Coconut Hut Beauty. Their based up here in Northern California and have some of the yummiest smelling lotions and perfumes ever. http://www.coconuthutbeauty.com/

The best thing is you can order little sample packs so that you can sniff all the different smells and if you are totally thrifty like me you can make that lotion last FOREVER!

Also, can we talk about your AMAZING outfit in that picture. Tell me all about it??!!

50 jesika { 09.15.10 at 10:20 pm }

i really want one of the harajuku fragrances but whenever i smell them i get overwhelmed with scents and cant tell the difference. so angel is pineappley? what do the others smell like?

51 Brandi { 09.16.10 at 8:59 am }

Hell no u are not alone!
Brandi recently posted…Where I live-Street Art in the MissionMy Profile

52 Val { 09.16.10 at 9:12 am }

It all started with my first Tinkerbell set, with the little shaker of powder, the pink nail polish that peeled off, and that tiny bottle of putrid smelling “perfume”. I used to parade around my house REEKING of the stuff, I thought I was so fucking awesome, like Janet Jackson and shit, doing crazy dance moves and singing into hair brushes. OMG I was obsessed with perfumes. I too had them all, Electric Youth, Loves Baby Soft, so many damn bottles of Exclamation, Incognito (horrible, so bad), Curve, Sunflowers, Red Door, Happy, and ugh, CK One, for sure. CK One is actually what taught me to be super selective with what I spray on myself. An entire middle school engulfed in a mist of that shit. Every once in a while I will catch a whiff of it on someone at the mall, and I can’t help but wonder how old that bottle must be, I mean, do people still buy it??
Val recently posted…PharmakonMy Profile

53 Julie { 09.16.10 at 12:50 pm }

I am just noticing your new layout–love it! Your new logo design is top notch.

(Hi! I’m Julie and I’ve been following your blog for a while now and you’ve finally driven me out my lurking stage. :D )

I used to wear Powerpuff Girls perfume. And Buttercup was my scent. It was a light watermelony scent that you could practically taste! <3 I still have half a bottle left… Maybe I'll start spritzing it again.

Now I use Escada Rio. It smells sooooo yummy! I get compliments all the time: "You smell delicious." Seriously, check it out. It's super inexpensive too.

54 Afef { 09.16.10 at 2:23 pm }

I love dessert-smelling perfumes too =) have you ever tried the Lolita Lempicka range? If you like liquorish you’ll love them :)

I’m also a big fan of the Bodyshop scents & Aquolina =) yumm yumm! Bring on the matching lotions & shower gels too pls ;D
Afef recently posted…For a Brighter Week!! 46My Profile

55 [ Julez ] { 09.16.10 at 5:43 pm }

i like to switch between smelling like a tropical fruit salad or a cupcake. depends on the mood…

theres this place in houston called Naked Bath & Body where you can customize your own scent! i made one with pineapple, grass, dirt, vanilla and some other crazy stuff but the menz always be complimenting it!
[ Julez ] recently posted…WatermelonMy Profile

56 Ms. Smart { 09.16.10 at 10:11 pm }

I love this!!!! You rock so big! The story is the best. How can anyone ever top that compliment?
Ms. Smart recently posted…-My Profile

57 Emily { 09.16.10 at 10:25 pm }

OMG did you wear Sun, Moon, and Stars and Rapture too? Cause I know I did…and I now know I probably smelled like an old whore at 14.
EEEEK i love that Kat Von D perfume too. It’s so good. ps so is her makeup line..the palettes. But recently I started wearing vanilla musk oil. One of those little bottles with the gold top. It smells like yummy salty sweetie.

58 jesika { 09.18.10 at 11:26 pm }

i saw a bottle of cotton candy flavored vodka yesterday and thought of you <3 <3

59 TheShoeGirl { 09.20.10 at 10:30 pm }

Girrrrrl. I’m with you on smelling like num nums. I used to use the cotton candy stuff and I use the same damn deodorant!
Have a sniff of Dior’s Hypnotic Poison. That’s what I used to wear when I was a single slut. Now that I’m a married slut it’s Acqua Di Parma Blu Mediterraneo… smells like a rootbeer float. YAY!!!
xoxox

60 Shirley { 09.22.10 at 2:53 am }

Kat von D wants to launch a perfume that smells like rice crispy treats. Isn’t that awesome. Although it got nothing to do with tattooing it’s rad.

61 Amanda { 09.24.10 at 5:44 pm }

Haha I totally saw the Cotton Candy Body Fantasies spray at the Dollar General today. I thought of you as I smelled it and thought, damn this does smell like candy!

62 Lauren { 09.29.10 at 1:35 pm }

I used to love wearing sprays and body creams that smelled like spicey pumpkin pie. Until a friend LICKED me on the face. Yeah.. that went over weird.
Lauren recently posted…MAC Venomous Villains Disney PreviewMy Profile

63 x Corrine/Frock & Roll x { 10.02.10 at 7:41 am }

There is nothing more scrumptious than a dessert scented perfume. YUM!

64 paige { 10.03.10 at 7:18 am }

You forgot cupcake cult, which all through high school was my number one, and totally how I earned the name cupcake tits.

Midwest Darling
paige recently posted…Fall- Haircuts and sewing!My Profile

65 Jamie { 10.11.10 at 11:43 am }

You have to try Fancy by Jessica Simpson. I know, ew, Jess Simps, but it’s my HOLY GRAIL of scrumptious stank. I accidentally stumbled upon it at Target (girl crack!), and the gift set was only $35. Everyone tells me I smell like a cupcake, and I ain’t mad.

66 Jackie Joy { 11.09.10 at 8:48 pm }

Lady Friend, you needsta try the sugar-related body washes/lotions/lip glosses from Philosophy. Marshmallow Frosting is my personal favorite. And I second the ladies who suggested Pink Sugar–it smells divine.
Jackie Joy recently posted…Three Words I Would Be Happy to Never Hear Again-My Profile

67 kris { 01.18.11 at 5:51 am }

Hi i was researching the best cotton candy sweet perfume and saw your website i love it thanks for all the advice…i wear delicious cotton candy and it is so wonderful but im trying to find another one to use too do you have any advice for me all i have is a Belk to buy perfume from around here so my selection is just your newer type scents,, what smells sweet and candy like that has been released in 2010 or this year 2011 that you can think off that Belk might have i went and smelled everything they had and it all ran together…my little boy said when i put either Jessica Simpson regular fancy or Fancy Love on that it smelled like cotton candy do you know if either of these smell like that or not or if you can think of a nice vanilla scent that would be fine to thanks so muh for your help you seem to be an expert on the matter!!!!

68 kris { 01.18.11 at 5:54 am }

One more question..the reason im looking for a new one besides delicious cotton candy is it doesnt stay on really good i have to reapply all day but the scent is amazing and i would like something that really stays on for hours and hours that others can smell me when i come into a room,,,,,and does Lola smell sweet like candy or more flowery

69 marie { 01.18.11 at 8:20 am }

Hi Kris,
I’m not familiar with Belk, I’m assuming that’s a store wherever you are located? I think your safest bet for a very sweet cotton candy scent that is long lasting is Pink Sugar. They have it at Sephora and Ulta and you can also order it at various places online. Hope that helps!

70 kris { 01.20.11 at 6:45 am }

Thank you so much for the advice you have been very helpful!!!!!

71 angie { 03.08.12 at 1:04 pm }

I LOVED Victoria Secrets Slice of Heaven until the rat b*@#+$!s discontinued it! I have sent emails to bring it back.lol I am a baker & love the smell(& taste)of baked goods & this one reminded me of cake. They(VS) suggested Candy Baby,which smells NOTHING like Slice of Heaven. :(

72 jonny { 04.11.12 at 3:23 pm }

Number 7 on your list is the bomb! I wanna lick the person who is wearing it every time I smell that stuff! Soooooo yummy!

73 Shannon { 04.24.12 at 4:35 pm }

I just wanted to give my suggestion on a sweet smelling perfume I just bought today. I too am an extremely picky when it comes to the scent of my perfume. Even more so how it smells on me because most scents don’t work well with my body chemistry. I’ve been searching for months and today I found Hypnotic Poison by Dior. At first I was hesitant to try it because sprayed on the little tester strip it had a somewhat spicy almost licorice kind of smell to it but for some reason I kept going back to it. Maybe it was the name but every one of the 20 or so perfumes I tried today paled in comparison to Hypnotic Poison. I spray it on my wrist approximately 6 hours ago and it has stayed with me. The spicy notes toned down VERY quickly and it seems like the scent has gotten sweeter as the time passes and as it’s warmed up on my skin. Although I couldn’t begin to explain to you what yummy edible dessert it reminds me of, I do strongly suggest even urge you to try it please. Also one more that I’ve kind of used as a fall back is Victoria’s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy. The description of it states “…soft with dreamy meringue and whipped cream.”

74 Tanya { 06.04.12 at 11:57 am }

If you want to smell deeelicious for Summer try Comptoir Sud Pacifique. They make a bunch of different scents but I love Vanille Coco. It’s like a warm night on the beach… smelling retro coconutty like Hawaiian Tropics from the beach than sitting by the bonfire roasting the perfect golden marshmallow. It’s YUMMY. Also, my favorite signature scent was to mix The Body Shop’s Satsuma with the Vanilla oils. Orange creamsicle! Very tastaaay. One more….Lolita Lempicka (the original) is fantastic. To smell it, I think…. sexy 1920′s flapper girl and Dr. Pepper. I know, weird description but I just love it. : )

75 Stephanie { 11.17.12 at 11:18 pm }

Nothing Beats http://www.pinksugarbodyshop.com.au They are dedicated holy and soley to CUSTOMISED DESSERT SCENTED COSMETICS From top to bottom & they are completely NATURAL !!! Not only are they delicious, but the quality of their products is awesome!! I’d highly recommend all of their products as they’re JUST DELICIOUS and it drives my man crazy as he just cant get enough of me!! Men love the smell of desserts, and not that floral crap and lets face it, we wear perfume to attract, so if you stick to dessert scents, so simply can’t go wrong!! I just love love love Pink Sugar Body Shop :)