Lazy Oaf AW12

HOW I LOVES ME SOME LAZY OAF!!! Their latest collection channels two different types of girls- the goth girl and the candy girl which is obv SPEAKING TO THIS EX-GRAVER ova here….My favorites are clearly the daisy jacket and daisy dress, the watermelon cardigan!, the genius sticker shirt and the color panel jacket. My birthday is in October in case you are wondering…anybody? Anybody? Check out more of Lazy Oaf AW12 here.

1 celia { 08.29.12 at 2:19 am }

I love their clothes and the gothy vibes of this collection are awesome, especially that daisy dress OMG!!
celia recently posted…Camp IvanhoeMy Profile

2 Zombie { 08.29.12 at 3:39 am }

Love the clothing!
Oooh you need to write more about awesome 90′s movies – you are my go-to guru for all things peachy and keen and I need something new to watch. Just finished “Don’t tell mom the babysitter’s dead” and I loved it! <3
Zombie recently posted…StelhetenMy Profile

3 Lovely Sara { 08.29.12 at 8:51 am }

I love their fashion too so very much! I started a little collection myself and I’m happy to show all of my items on my blog now and then. I am tempted to order new things too, but can’t decide yet. Love Sara, xx
Lovely Sara recently posted…The Moonbase StyleMy Profile

4 Zero Style { 08.30.12 at 10:27 am }

I’M OBSESSED WITH LAZY OAF! obsessed. i’m so mad at myself for not getting that daisy boob shirt last season. i only have the monster eye tee and the floral burger dress from SS12 but it looks like i’ll be adding on to my collection this fall…
Zero Style recently posted…i wore…. a color????My Profile

5 marie { 08.30.12 at 9:02 pm }

I GOT A GOOD ONE COMING FOR YA. Hint: Rhymes with Bowshmirls

6 marie { 08.30.12 at 9:03 pm }

OH MAN I love my daisy shirt!! I want that floral burger dress still!!

7 Robyn { 09.04.12 at 1:24 pm }

I LOVE lazy oaf! Definitely something I have to save up for but who cares! I love these pictures. < That full stop just proves my adoration!

Robyn recently posted…I Make ZinesMy Profile