Brunch Bunch

I had brunch at BLD with a bunch of LOVELY LADIES last weekend. It was followed by The Hunger Games which I loved even though I wanted more Gale, more Cinna, more blood n’ gore, more EVERYTHING. But I had a huge headache and was nauseous from sniffing some strong perfume beforehand and probs because of my purriod so I spent the entire duration of the film in complete hell. Sucks balls! I NEED A REWATCH! Anyway, the brunch gang included Vanessa, Emi, Samantha and Gabby! Everyone is so cute!

I wore: a top by Charlotte Ronson for JCPenney, Urban Outfitter shoes, We Love Colors tights, Rococonouveau collarette, and a vintage purse.

Where my Hunger Games fans at? Like they say…the movie is almost never as good as the book, but I thought the did a pretty good job for tweaking it to PG-13. So many people got beef with Peeta but I think he’s cute! And hunky Lenny Kravs with his gold eyeliner. DELIMSHIS. Thoughts?

1 Celisse { 03.29.12 at 12:22 pm }

‘tev I liked Peeta, I thought he was super cute. But I’m Team Peeniss all the way.

2 vanessa { 03.29.12 at 12:30 pm }

I have to admit, josh hutcherson’s charming interviews might convert me into a peetaphile!

p.s. I wonder if I could convince bld to fedex blueberry ricotta pancakes to me every morning?
vanessa recently posted…Mad About LashesMy Profile

3 Ashe @ Ash in Fashion { 03.29.12 at 12:41 pm }

LUB ME SUM LENNY (and Cinna, too). OMG OMG.

Garren and I are both Team Katniss though, aka, Katniss is too awesome a woman to get held down by a dude (like f’real Peeta, nagging her in to having babies?).
Ashe @ Ash in Fashion recently posted…Body Image, Body Bashing, & Accepting Everyone As They AreMy Profile

4 Sarada { 03.29.12 at 2:35 pm }

i thought it was pretty good if you want bloodier and mor raw version of it i’d suggest battle royale. THAT MOVIE IS BADASS AND JAPANESE! almost the same concept, imo better xp though i can’t say much in comparison to the fashion or eyecandy of hunger games plus i love catness’s character maddd

5 Mary { 03.29.12 at 3:37 pm }

I am so luving your shoes. All of you look great BTW.
Mary recently posted…3 Films Starring Samantha MortonMy Profile

6 Eli { 03.31.12 at 10:20 pm }

Ugh, you brunchin movie watchin ladies look so good! Can’t wait to see Hunger Games, hope it’s as good as the book!

7 Moxie { 04.02.12 at 5:35 am }

Ummm, best photos! Look at all that red and amazing prints! Stylin!
Moxie recently posted…Out Like a Lamb…My Profile

8 Kim { 04.11.12 at 10:59 am }

Definitely needed more Cinna! Think they did a good job turning it in to a movie though.

Also, you all look lovely :) x
Kim recently posted…Little Black DressMy Profile

9 Josh { 04.19.12 at 5:47 pm }

I cried when Rue died. I also cried when I saw Woody Harrelson’s big ugly foot on Peeta’s chest. Now that is acting.
Josh recently posted…Your always there for me GodMy Profile

10 Mallory { 04.20.12 at 9:16 am }

Ugh, all of you ladies are so cute it hurts! I want to come to L.A. and hang out!! That looks like one super fun brunch crew!

11 tiff { 04.20.12 at 6:35 pm }

Love all of your sexy poses. You ARE WORKIN’ IT!
tiff recently posted…Why can’t I look like this everyday?My Profile

12 Ingrid Ribelli { 04.23.12 at 2:11 am }

Love your shoes! What is the trademark? Jeffrey Campbell?
Ingrid Ribelli recently posted…Egen stilMy Profile