I Would Look Really Cute In These Dresses: Kelsey Genna Edition

It had been a while since I first stumbled upon New Zealand designer¬†Kelsey Genna’s beautiful Begoina dresses, so I was super duper excited to find out she recently came out with this new collection…especially since it’s always Valentine’s Day in my world. CLEARY I LOVE ALL OF THESE!

It’s hard to pick a favorite but this gorgeous rose-inspired take on my favorite “putana red lace look” is definitely the creme de la creme!!!! I immediately thought of the romantic mid-nineties classic,¬†Bed of Roses, starring CHRISTIAN SLATER when I saw this dress. I’m sure all of you did too.

See more here.

1 Mary { 03.07.12 at 4:56 pm }

If I were choosing for you I would totally go with the 4th dress, luv! Ah, Bed of Roses, I used to love that movie.
Mary recently posted…A Zonkey, A Mini Horse & Piglets, Oh My!My Profile

2 vanessa { 03.07.12 at 5:03 pm }

So cute! And not just because you referenced one of my fave 90s romances!
vanessa recently posted…Cult of EyebrowsMy Profile

3 tiff { 03.07.12 at 6:45 pm }

These dresses are absolute perfection! Also, for a second I thought the model was the Olsen twin’s little sister. LULZ.
tiff recently posted…Whoa, sunny Sundays!My Profile

4 maria { 03.08.12 at 6:25 am }

omg i love the pink one why are you showing me beautiful 300 dollar dresses!!! hah!
maria recently posted…Portfolio siteMy Profile

5 Required Reading: 3.9.12 - Stylish Thought { 03.09.12 at 11:19 am }

[...] Marie from Agent Lover is my frock soul mate. She has great taste in dresses. Check out her dress picks! [...]

6 Afef { 03.10.12 at 8:57 am }

these dresses are all simply gorgeous! Mmmmm redd checkered or red roses… both so pretty looking :3
Afef recently posted…For a Brighter Week!! #82My Profile