Dress Obsessed: Flower Power

GREETINGS EARTHLINGZ… I was excited to get this dress from Etsy that I had bookmarked a while ago, but when I tried it on I realized my hips were too TADOW HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW for it. BOO HOO. MUMMY’S CRYING. So I decided to try tucking it into this super old Betsey skirt and Tah-Dah….! Added some faux daisies in my hair for a lil hat tip to 90′s Drew…and ended up with a look that was very Flower Child/Marcia Marcia Marcia!

♥ Vintage dress -Superstition Vintage, Betsey Johnson skirt, shoes from Urbanog, Target socks, faux daises, homemade necklace, Grandma Marie’s bag ♥

Excuse this goofylicious pose (apparently I only had time to paint ONE THUMB) but I wanted to show off the bag I’ve been carrying lately. It belonged to my Grandma Marie! I’m not sure how old it is, guessing 70′s? I love this purse but it’s falling apart! I plan on taking it to my COBBLER (you know how I love that word…) to see if he can work his magic on this beauty! Wish me luck!

1 Moxie { 12.06.11 at 11:02 am }

OK, NEED one of those homemade 666 hk necklaces! omg.
LOVE the dress and swirly lollies. SupaFresh. and im loving the goofyliciousness. cobbler. huh huh.
Moxie recently posted…More More More! Jolly-Holly-Decor.My Profile

2 Dinah { 12.06.11 at 11:16 am }

Nice Ice Cube reference there…

Also, I once met an actual British shoe cobbler and I’ve been laughing at that word ever since. I have to say it like Stewie, though. “CABBLA”
Dinah recently posted…Pantone ChristmasMy Profile

3 melina bee { 12.06.11 at 6:50 pm }

I love the drew barrymore 90s daisy hair clips, too
melina bee recently posted…Five Things I LikeMy Profile

4 Emi { 12.07.11 at 10:32 am }

Remember when Daniel Day Lewis became a cobbler?
Emi recently posted…In store and On Line Update!My Profile

5 Josh { 12.09.11 at 11:40 am }

Pygmy Hippo Shoppe! I love that place.
Josh recently posted…don’t knowMy Profile

6 NYE in Havasu | Superstition Vintage { 01.05.12 at 7:29 am }

[...] also wanted to share some photographs from a satisfied customer, Marie from the Agent Lover blog. Marie purchased this dress and added her special touch to it by layering a purple skirt over [...]