Dreaming Of Putana Red Lace

outfit 1/16

I haven’t worn this dress since Palm Springs last summer because the neckline is super low and wearing a bikini top underneath isn’t acceptable during non-vacay times. I forgot all about it until it peeked out from my closet and said LEMME COME OUT MAMA so I put this blouse underneath it and a belt and it was resurrected!

outfit 1/16

outfit 1/16

I also want to talk about something that I have been forever on the hunt for (besides the perfect pair of red boots and replacement gold cowboy boots, etc.)  A red lace putana dress!!

WAH WHY DIDNT I BUY U - TOPSHOP

Topshop was selling this one last year and I still regret never buying it!

Erdem Spring 2011

This one from Erdem’s Spring 2011 collection is pretty too.

UGH will I ever find you red lace putana dress of my wildest dreams? Or do I have to get this thing? I actually bought some sorta vintage red lace babydoll thing on Ebay ’cause it was cheap but it might be more Kelly Kapowski than I wanted. I will try to werq it though! WE SHALL SEE.

1 Vidalia { 01.19.11 at 12:52 pm }

what what in the butt? let me what size you are and i’ll keep eyes peeled. it seems like something i might find at SVdeP in quince floor-length, but that you might be able to shorten or take to a tailor and shorten.

2 Karlito { 01.19.11 at 8:16 pm }

Ah, red lace, reminds me of the sexi time red sheets my babysitter once had. Choo lookin’ good too!

3 Danielle { 01.19.11 at 9:27 pm }

Oh shoot, I actually saw gold cowboy boots at a thrift store today. Good luck with the dress hunt. I have a whole list of things I regret not buying and then obsessively searching ebay for it later on… that would make an entire post alone.

4 Afef { 01.20.11 at 10:08 am }

eee the blouse looks so cute underneath the dress :3!!

Have you tried other UK fashion stores? that style is pretty big over there (i’ve just checked out Asos for you but i was unsuccessful!)

Good Luck with your dress hunting!

5 Crissy { 01.20.11 at 7:43 pm }

You should totes get that Gaga outfit. I want the stripey one.

6 ME { 01.22.11 at 11:47 pm }
7 Top Fashion Schools { 01.26.11 at 4:42 pm }

That red lace dress is absolutely dreamy. I love it and want it for myself!