Gold Hearted Snakes

goldheartedsnakes

OMG VINTAGE!! It’s true! I started a lil’ vintage shop all up on here! It was something I have been working on for awhile as a fun side project but I was trying to figure out whether to use etsy, ebay, or just sell them out of my trunk, but I decided to try out big cartel instead. Anyhoo, you guys know how much I love me some vintage. I feel like we should all wear more of it and I want to help spread its gloriousness. There are tons of vintage stores online but a lot of them are ridiculously overpriced to which I say F U. Everything will always be priced below $25 on Gold Hearted Snakes.

ghs

Check out my store GOLD HEARTED SNAKES and let me know whatchew think! Here’s Paula Abdul’s video for “Cold-Hearted Snake” to solidify your suspicions of that being a Paula pun and just because I like to watch it as much as I can for the rest of my life…HELLO IT’S TIMELESS.

LUV 2 LUV EWE

(Sidenote, for my next video I’m just going to say OMG VINTAGE over and over so you can actually hear how I say it in my head every time I write it. We have to do these things to make our relationship stronger you know.)

1 Fajr | Stylish Thought { 09.01.10 at 6:30 am }

You just gave me the kick in the ass I needed to put the finishing touches on Missfit vintage! You are one bad bitch!!!
Fajr | Stylish Thought recently posted…Designer Studio- Alexandra GreccoMy Profile

2 Collorious { 09.01.10 at 7:48 am }

Love it! The item names/descriptions are perfect and cheeky. And providing vintage at a reasonable price point is going to make y’all so successful! Can’t wait ’till I see some things up there that I can’t fit my Double DEEZ into, but most vintage tends to be tiny I find.

3 Seb { 09.01.10 at 8:28 am }

If only I was thinner, I’d be buying everything you had for sale!! Love the clothes… my favourite piece is the nautical swimwear piece. mmmmmm a couple of sizes larger please.

4 BlueMoonDame { 09.01.10 at 9:13 am }

Can I just say, holy shit balls batman to the black leather pencil skirt. I’m going home to take my measurements to see if it will fit.
BlueMoonDame recently posted…Havana Moon Child In The CityMy Profile

5 Keith { 09.02.10 at 7:44 am }

Marie, this is SO awesome!!! LOVE everything but also super love that big bow that cutie is wearing. A-doorbell.
Keith recently posted…DEAR CHARLIE- I MISS YOUMy Profile

6 Val { 09.02.10 at 8:25 am }

Ahh that leather skirt! Damn girl, maybe we really are soul sisters!!! I’ve been researching as well which of the online dudes to use to sell my own things. I want to include my band merch as well and was thinking about big cartel. You gotta let us know how you dig it! PS. Can I be in your GIRL GANG????? xo
Val recently posted…Weird Things WednesdayMy Profile

7 Erica B. { 09.02.10 at 9:58 am }

The store looks so nice!!! I am curious with vintage sizing, is it smaller than modern day?
Erica B. recently posted…Weekend RecapMy Profile

8 TheShoeGirl { 09.02.10 at 8:08 pm }

When did we say we were gonna hang out again??? I forgot…

9 Nina { 09.03.10 at 11:12 pm }

Omg! Congratulations on your store! I lurk and read all of your posts and <3 your blog.

I was wondering though, would you ever consider shipping to Sydney, Australia??

10 krissy { 09.06.10 at 3:36 pm }

love some of the pieces. love the styling and LOVE the prices. but i just tried to purchase a sweater and the shipping come to $11. that makes it a $30 sweater. =( i have an etsy store and i ship all clothing in a flat rate envelope which run about 5 dollars max… i understand you may have handling fees but that bums me out, girl! i’m gonna have to pass, even though it’s breakin my heart!

11 marie { 09.06.10 at 9:14 pm }

Hey girl, actually if you are talking about the Mallory Keaton Sweater it is TOO THICK to fit in that flat rate envelope!! I just sent one sweater to brooklyn and it cost ten doll hairs! So trust…I am trying to do shipping as cheap as possible. If you have any suggestions I’d love to hear them!

12 marie { 09.06.10 at 9:15 pm }

Shore!! I can ship to Australia!

13 marie { 09.06.10 at 9:16 pm }

ANYTIME YOU’D LIKE MY BEW. I mean we should have already by now!!

14 marie { 09.06.10 at 9:17 pm }

Hi Erica! It depends on the era…most of the stuff I have up right now is pretty true to size. I will post my models’ sizes to help everyone get a better idea of how it fits.

15 marie { 09.06.10 at 9:18 pm }

So far I like big cartel but I still have a lot to learn! And yes! Of course you can be in my girl gang!! :D

16 marie { 09.06.10 at 9:18 pm }

THANK YOU LUV YOU KEITH! <3

17 marie { 09.06.10 at 9:18 pm }

yay!

18 marie { 09.06.10 at 9:18 pm }

I will be on the search for larger sizes!

19 marie { 09.06.10 at 9:27 pm }

My bff has the same bewb size as you and she has a lot of vintage! Late 60′s + up is best for curvier ladies. I will search specifically for you/her. xo

20 marie { 09.06.10 at 9:27 pm }

GET IT GURL

21 krissy { 09.06.10 at 9:38 pm }

yep! that was the one. and that makes more sense. oh wells. i guess i gotta be extra nice to my clients this week so i can pay the post office before it sells!
ps: i reread my comment and it sounds like i was trying to bust you out. no bitchy tone intended.
krissy recently posted…i’m interrupting my tumblr break to announce some veryMy Profile

22 Nina { 09.08.10 at 10:49 pm }

Omg yay!

Thanks, Marie, you’re the bomb!

23 marie { 09.12.10 at 10:43 pm }

no worries boo!!!

24 GlamourGirl { 10.16.10 at 9:20 am }

Darn! I shouldn’t have spent so much on tees this month.
GlamourGirl recently posted…Lindsay on HarpersMy Profile