Is It Too Late To Talk About Halloween?

I forgot to tell you…I was a LISA FRANK STICKER for Halloween! Specifically…HOLLYWOOD BEAR, who is possibly the creepiest of them all.

lisa frank sticker

lisa

Nobody understood what the hell I was until I told them…and ONLY if they were a girl who grew up in the 80′s. That is fine by me since I am an asshole who enjoys dressing up as things that only a few select people (The Elite) will understand. JK. ORAMI? Like last year when I was “Bird Flu” and someone thought I was a witch doctor, and the year before when I was Alma from Santa Sangre and fantasized a sexy menz would come up to me dressed like Fenix and we would fall deep in pretentious film snob love. I actually remember that night some guy said “I love your costume!” And I excitedly asked “Do you know who I am?” And he said “No, but it is cool.” GAWTDAMN. Anyway, like I always say about Halloween…why dress in a slutty costume when I dress in slutty costume the other 364 days of the year?! :(

lisafrank1

I would have loved to be one of the Hip Hop Bears, naturally. But I have been promised by SOMEONE that they will dress up with me and we will go through the Taco Bell drive-thru like that. Just doing normal, everyday thangs as the Hip Hop Bears. I cannot wait for that SOMEONE to make good on their promise to me.

My transformation into “Hollywood Bear” was a process only a few could be brave enough to endure. First, I scanned a sticker and made it into a poster so I could wear it around my neck like a sangwich board. Made a tiny top hat to match and I was good to go! SO MUCH WORK! For my eye makeup I used Urban Decay in “Peace” and wore some fake eyelashes with rhinestones on them. Here is some of my private Photobooth action that night.

betches

double the rie rie

Party time! Kiana as Little Red Riding Hood! I want to use her basket as a purse!

red riding hood

Me with the Sea Queen Emi!

PRETTY

Sea Queen got caught by the deep sea diver

sea queen and deep sea diver

Look at this amazing crown!

CROWN

And this treasure chest ring w/ Caribbean Under The Sea nails did! No wonder you are my Style Icon forever…

treasure chest ring

Little Robot Girl

tomi robot

Robot meets my tattoo

robot tat

I stole some girl’s props so I could do a “Libra scales pose”

libras

Black Widow..watch out menz, she gonna seduce you and catch you her in web

black widow
backside

Don’t F with us

smoke

Olive Oyl!

olive oyl

Costume Winner!

Hope you all had a lovely Halloween! And I hope you don’t mind if I am retrograde blogging this week. It has been a CRAY MONTH OF LIFE. But I love you and am thinking of you 24-8.

1 Fajr| Stylish Thought { 11.16.09 at 5:56 am }

Those costumes are hardcore! Lisa Frank sticker is genius! i used to put them on my Kit-and-Kaboodle!!!

2 Michelle { 11.16.09 at 9:50 am }

So I’m going to be awkward and say that your boobs look great. You should do a post on your favorite bras :P

The costumes all look great too! The Sea Queen is amazing, I bet that took aaaages to put together.

3 Miss Kitty { 11.16.09 at 12:34 pm }

Wow, all of the costumes look so cool.

4 Danielle { 11.16.09 at 12:39 pm }

Wow, Hollywood Bear… never would’ve thought of that… that’s why you are the master. Man I was so obsessed with Lisa Frank, I was in the fanclub.

5 Elle { 11.16.09 at 3:27 pm }

BEST EVER POST!

The “Don’t F with us.” photo makes me astoundingly happy. Not to mention Miss Afghanistan!

6 Charlie { 11.16.09 at 4:17 pm }

OMG I loved Lisa Frank Stickers. The hollywood bear! Genuis!

7 Julie { 11.16.09 at 4:45 pm }

YOU ARE MY HERO! Target had a bunch of Lisa Frank folders in the dollar section back in the summer and I bought them all. I’m still the coolest kid in school. 8D

8 Limespark - Please Feed the Bears. { 11.16.09 at 6:46 pm }

Bahaha, this post made me laugh SO HARD. I can’t believe how innovative everyone’s costumes were! All my friends were typical things, cops, zombies, whatever.

9 birdie { 11.20.09 at 12:56 pm }

I would have asked if you were Lisa Frank, but only because I was the coolest girl in 5th grade when I had all the great collector shit. Yeah! I might still have some stickers aaaaaaaaaaaaaaactually.

Also you have a ROBOT TATTOO?!?! AUN-TIE! You are the coolest.

10 birdie { 11.20.09 at 12:57 pm }

PS – AUN-TIE! I’m so going to start using that.

11 Cara { 11.23.09 at 5:11 am }

I used to be obsessed with Lisa Frank. It didn’t become known in Australia til the late 90s which is kind of random but it meant lots of rad stickers and accessories for the last two years of high school! I still have a box of stickers somewhere too. I need to find that box and sticker-attack everything!

12 sophia { 12.14.09 at 11:39 am }

gah, your costume is epic. lisa frank was my hero (ok, i exaggerate a bit) growing up. i used to have all the folders, binders and pencils. man, those were the days of dancing bears and rainbow coloured unicorn.