Ouija Board, Ouija Board

bw ouija

I love October! Rocktober… RAGETOBER. Not only is it my birthday month (October 16, set your alarms) but it is also the most wonderful time of the yeeeear…HALLOWEEN! I LOVE A GOOD SPOOK!! All year round of course but especially during Spooky Awareness Month.

• jacket – Forever 21
  • old Topless CA t-shirt
  • grandma’s “M” scarf
  • Target skirt and belt
  • RIP my green and white heels that I got for $5
  • Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, ring and bangles from a street vendor and accessory store in NYC

Can I tell you how The Shaun thought it was a nice idea to parade around in my high heels until he stretched out and broke them!!? I had to go out wearing Nicki’s FLATS after that. You know, for a 5 foot nuthin’ like myself, if I have to put on plain black flats (NO OFFENSE) after wearing some sexy four inch heels I suddenly feel defeminized and depreshia. To make matters worse, I was sober. I couldn’t even drink my high heel sorrows away! No more playing dress-up for you Shaun-Nay-Nay!

hallow

Also in NYC, I got these SICK Virgin Mary earrings. I bought a bunch of pairs for all the ladies, but I should have bought a backup pair for myself since I lost one earring at the bar! Again, I was not even drunk to justify getting all sloppy like this.

hail mary earring

ouija3

Do any of you like playing the Ouija board? I was really into ‘communicating with the dead’ when I was younger and have a few interesting stories about the Ouija…but shit is scary bo! Don’t want to F around with that kind of stuff too much. Especially because I ALWAYS think of that movie Witchboard starring a pre-”Here I Go Again” Tawny Kitaen.

ouija2

ouija1

Tell me your scary stories! They are one of my favorite things in the world! Also ple tell me which scary movies you plan on watching this month. Don’t forget you have to take one per day just like a multivitamin! Last year I watched a lot of Argento, Rollin and of course Nicki’s and my favorite: ALICE SWEET ALICE. Be prepared as I will probably have a lot of horror movie-related posts up this month!

1 Kara { 10.06.09 at 3:40 am }

I have never messed around with ouija boards, I’m way too much of a wuss!

2 Leland { 10.06.09 at 7:24 am }

i used to loooove the ouiji board until one night it scared the poo out of me, getting all cold in my room when my friends and i asked it a question. i don’t think i’ve played with one since! & no way, my birthday is the 16th of october too! best birthday-day for sure! happy rocktober!!

3 Beth { 10.06.09 at 9:04 am }

Uh oh, getting spookay. Keep the movie recs coming, pleeease.

Agent Lover is the best!

4 SHEENA SHE { 10.06.09 at 11:17 am }

i don’t do the ouija boards just because i know too much about what i’ll be opening.

but i’m all about the spooks and scares all year round!

not much of scary story but i’ve seen 3 ufo’s in my lifetime.

hahaha.

5 Annie { 10.06.09 at 3:50 pm }

I love October too, and of COURSE your birthday is coming. October loves the creeps! Time to hit the dollar store and stock up for the year. I personally will be watching anything with Vincent Price and/or lots of fake blood & intestines.

6 Shaun { 10.06.09 at 8:27 pm }

Dis Tranny-Rex will parade around in your shoes WHENEVA and WHERE-EVA she goddamn feels like it.

I’m getting drunk and stretching all the shoes out in your closet as we speak!

7 Mickay { 10.06.09 at 9:17 pm }

oh you brought me a pair of those sweet earrings? i can’t wait to wear them. LOL.

8 Mickay { 10.06.09 at 9:21 pm }

p.s. perhaps you should have included a PIC of shaunie-poo-poo in said heels!!!!!

9 Sunday { 10.07.09 at 7:47 am }

OMG. Go see Paranormal Activity, it’s playing in limited release! A date with the spooks! I’m scared just thinking about it!

10 jesi { 10.07.09 at 8:56 pm }

OMG i love those madonna earrings!! i want them, i need them. now i know why my life has been so empty and incomplete, its because im missing the Blessed Mother of our Lord, dangling from my earz.

11 Vidalia { 11.04.09 at 2:41 am }

My dad got me an antique Ouija board when I was a kid, but I never got it to say anything. When I was 20, I played with it again and some “ghost” told me that he was with a group of people that had died in the 1700s on a boat in Ireland. I asked him if he was with Elvis. He said No. I said, “How the hell do you know who Elvis is if you died in the 1700′s”…. and I SWEAR TO GOD it said “CAME TO ME FOR A BLOWJOB”. WTF???!!! I started laughing my ass off, but then the damned thing started moving itself and saying DIE DIE DIE and uh… got a little freaked out and never played with it again. …even though my ghost was Mr. Funny-Guy 1700.