Corey Haim in The Lost Boys

coreyh5

COREYH6

COREYH7

coreyh8

coreyh2

1 Mickay { 10.06.09 at 9:26 pm }

THIS IS THE BEST BLOG EVER DONE.

2 marie { 10.06.09 at 9:37 pm }

You know,”Born to Shop” was not meant to be worn as an ironic statement, like if a mangs were to wear that shirt in this day and age. In the 80′s, slogan t-shirts SPOKE THE TRUTH! Sam was BORN TO SHOP. The 1980′s was so brutally honest.

3 Pikki Nikki Polka Pants { 10.06.09 at 11:27 pm }

oh sam, you sweet lil’ homo… <3

4 Lindsay { 10.07.09 at 3:22 am }

#1- Thank you for giving me a big LOL before heading off to work.

#2- Thank you for making me LOL so loud that I woke up my evil, demon (maybe a Jennifer’s Bod sort of deal?) roommmate. Bitch doesn’t need to be sleeping this late anyways.

5 Ashe Mischief { 10.07.09 at 5:26 am }

LOL. I 2nd Nikki.

Good thing it was Jason Patrick who got mah panties in a bunch.

6 melis { 10.07.09 at 7:52 am }

this seriously is the best blog EVER! LOL! now do a feldman lost boys one!! hahaha!!

7 Poshdeluxe | so, what’s gonna be the new cupcake? { 10.07.09 at 4:02 pm }

[...] lover presents: corey haim in “the lost boys.” i think the rob lowe one is my favorite. or maybe “born to shop [...]

8 chick { 10.11.09 at 12:52 pm }

haha love this post.. made me laugh with the pic statements !!!

9 Angelala { 10.16.09 at 3:49 pm }

Oh YES! :D This is what the world was waiting for – the fashion & world of Corey Haim circa Lost Boys. He’s got some real sweet clobber going on – that funky trench & scrubs(?!)top,Mmmmm-mmm! Oh, and what IS with the homoerotic Rob Lowe poster?! I never noticed that until i watched it recently! Haha! Sexual.

10 Angelala { 10.16.09 at 3:50 pm }

oh i forgot the CLASSIQUE ‘Born To Shop’ t-shirt – so want one! ;p

11 Awesome All Day { 10.21.09 at 4:46 pm }

Corey Haim…. I love ya brosef but, no more then at this moment in time.

12 TiLT: Things I Love Thursday [October] | dramatis personae { 10.29.09 at 2:03 am }

[...] Corey Haim in the Lost Boys by Agent Lover. I’m gonna curl up in that girl’s brain– I bet it’s got more crazy & imagination than Hello Kitty Land. [...]

13 TiLT: Things I Love Thursday [October] — Dramatis Personae { 01.31.14 at 6:17 am }

[…] Corey Haim in the Lost Boys by Agent Lover. I’m gonna curl up in that girl’s brain– I bet it’s got more crazy & imagination than Hello Kitty Land. […]