Shoulder Pads With Wings

Can I confess to you my brothers and sisters that I am really into this Marc Jacobs dress burly’ right now? Since it’s made of grey sweatshirt material, I would either wear it on the treadmill, while doing jumping jacks or even during my toe touches.

mjshoulderdress
Photos from hollywoodtuna and dailymail

Don’t be scared bb. I told you I wanted to exaggerate everything even moreso than usual. My hips, my lips, my rubberface. Why can’t you just let me be the walking cartoon I am meant to be??! Shewt. ::flips hair:: Back to the topic at hand, prominent shoulders are obviously IN but can anyone even come close to the #1 super shoulda stunna, Klaus Nomi?

INYODREAMSRIRI

I no TINK so, Ri-Ri. Game over SON.

Back to ME again.. perhaps it was the recent 80′s-themed event (The Shaun’s birthday!) where my “costume” required an intense shoulder-padded blazer that left me with the desire to carry more than just a chip on my shoulder.

Watchow now.
padow how u like dem apples

The new coaster.
pads + beers

Hello there shoulder pad. Care for a slice of my pepperonis?
pizza, pads, pearls and dark eyebrows

What do you guys think of this shoulder trend? TOO MUCH? GOING TOO FAR??! Even though I like it, I have to do this…

In the name of all that is Joan Collins I BIND YOU RI- RI!

bitchpleJC

1 Jaka Merriman { 10.03.09 at 5:52 am }

OMG. From the very beginning of the post, I was thinking “Damn, this is all Joan Collins up in here” and then IT WAS FOR REALZ! Quit readin’ my mind, woman!

And I think I’ll let you get those shoulderpadwings on. I might fall over and spear myself in the ear.

2 tav. { 10.03.09 at 9:59 am }

i LOVE that you went for the 80′s working girl fit, instead of the obvious lucky star look that dominates 80′s parties
“Sometimes I sing and dance around the house in my underwear. Doesn’t make me Madonna. Never will. ”

tav.

3 Ashe Mischief { 10.03.09 at 1:26 pm }

D00d, I’m totz gonna have to make me one of them sweatshirt dresses. We can wear them together while we lift the weight of our martini glassez.

4 c-mon { 10.03.09 at 2:13 pm }

Daaaang. You had me at Klaus Nomi, but Klaus Nomi, Joan Collins *and* pizza in a single post? Oh yes.

5 Tiffany { 10.04.09 at 12:30 am }

I am a Dallas fan, lord knows. But my shoulders are so manly as it is, idk if I could do the pads.

6 yoshi { 10.04.09 at 8:58 am }

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA – LOOOOVE!

7 God's Favorite Shoes { 10.05.09 at 2:11 pm }

I totally am starting to rock the shoulder pad look…I posted about looking like I am on the cast of Falcon Crest a few weeks ago! LOL

8 melis { 10.06.09 at 1:09 pm }

that MJ sweats dress is really $1,100 fucking dollars??? FUCK! for that price, it better work-out for me!! dood! i can probably make a hanes one for like 10 bucks! lol DYNASTY AND DALLAS RULZZZ!!!

9 Top Clothing Trends for Broke-Asses | Broke-Ass Stuart's Goddamn Website { 11.14.12 at 9:08 am }

[...] credit: whysoblu.com, the50zone.com, losasso.com, agentlover.com Share This [...]