Lick It Up Baby Lick It Up

• Dress – Solvang, CA $5 make u holla
  • Betsey Johnson red leather Pollys
  • Betsey Johnson sunnies
  • pearl necklace Beijing Silk Market
  • Erin Fetherston for Target heart purse

DSC02306

Every time I wear this 80′s dress that I found in the wonderful town of Solvang, CA, I feel like those bitches from Heathers, except this time, sluttier.

heathers

Usually I wear it with or knee socks or tights to keep that country club-prudish bitch demeanor, but it was just too hot and I’m addicted to my Pollys, aka the most comfortable and sexy high heel ever. The dress also had shoulder pads originally, but in a fit of Italian rage I ripped them out and stuffed my bra with them. Just kidding…maybe.
Speaking of Heathers, I barely righ’ now read about this. I am so over you Hollywood. You and your lame remakes of everything sacred. WHORES!

1 Lauren { 09.22.09 at 9:27 pm }

Agh! I LOVE Solvang! I was just there for danish days and we totally learned to dance like those crazy Danes.

2 marie { 09.22.09 at 9:38 pm }

Solvang is so fucking weird! It is frozen in time! But I do love it too :)

3 mary { 09.22.09 at 9:53 pm }

You look smokin’ hot. LOVE the dress.

4 Ashe Mischief { 09.23.09 at 4:51 am }

I just watched Heathers the other night, and was thinking how no “mean girl” movie will ever compare, ever be as witty or intelligent (and at times odd).

Eff that noise about a tv show. God, when will Hollywood get it.

5 Sourmartini { 09.24.09 at 3:06 pm }

“I am so over you Hollywood. You and your lame remakes of everything sacred. WHORES!”
Dammit!!! You and I are so totally on the same page! I thought this when I heard they were remaking “Karate Kid”, then (supposedly)”Footloose” and now “Heathers”!!! For Craps sake can’t Hollywood come up with anything original anymore……..why ruin perfectly good movies with crappy remakes!

They better not even attempt to remake “Valley Girl” ….I will effen die!!!

6 Sparkle { 09.25.09 at 11:04 am }

First..I totally heart your purse because..it is in fact a heart..Also, I frickin love Heathers. Christian Slater soooooo hot in that movie..in a creepy but very sexy way.

7 WendyB { 09.26.09 at 6:30 pm }

How hilarious, I just used this quote for a post title too!