Never Trust A Big Butt And A Smile

Summer Jamz Part 2

When I was in Tokyo I promised I would make our friend Bob a New Jack Swing mix and I HAVE DELIVERED!

Bob loves New Jack

Let Rie-Rie take you back to the time when Teddy Riley ruled the radio, and the sexiest menz wore dookie chains and high top fades. Kid N Play knew that the higher the hair = the closer to heaven. Making this mix also segued into a lot of nostalgic horn for the 90′s so I will have a bonus mix up for you tomorrow before I go up to San Francisco to hang out with Miss Star! Hope this mix inspires a few Running Man dance battles this weekend! Let me know.

Rubbing you the right way (I hope),

Download: It’s a New Jack Summer !

newjacktrax

* In case you missed the first one, here’s the Freestyle Summer Mix!*

1 emily { 08.27.09 at 3:03 pm }

i officially love you for this mix!

2 Charley { 08.27.09 at 3:16 pm }

Oh my god, this is the best thing ever. Today I was thinking about how much I wanted to hear ‘No Diggity’ major swooooons.

3 bianca alexis { 08.27.09 at 4:00 pm }

GIRLFRIEND! This mix won’t be complete with one bit o’ new school!

4 The Friendinator { 08.27.09 at 4:13 pm }

Mm hmm…Thanks ‘Rie! I’m sitting here in my boxers and metal-tipped creepers listening to the best sumah tunez evah! Why? Because it’s ‘My Prerogative,’ y’all!

5 Jaka Merriman { 08.28.09 at 6:02 am }

OMGBLACKSTREET. I’m suddenly in high school again. Also, I’m super McJealous ™ that you’re going to San Fransisco to hang with Star. The world might explode from the awesome.

6 Cara { 08.28.09 at 6:25 pm }

Holy shit this is awesome! I actually started making my own New Jack Swing mix at work (I work for a company that does music videos so I wasn’t being totally slack). I’m probably one of the few white Aussie girls out there who knows what New Jack Swing is, let alone be totally obsessed with it :D

7 Tamia { 09.04.09 at 8:18 am }

I’ve been listening to Guy and Christopher Williams ALL SUMMER. With this mix, I am officially ready to bust out my fluorescent-striped biker shorts and patent leather “policeman” shoes!

8 2ice { 10.26.10 at 11:39 am }

UooO! Excellent tracklist!
Can you public this session again? The link has expired.
A NJS Fan from Spain.