The Adventures of Cherryumi & Berryumi

CHERRYUMI & BERRYUMI

See, don’t we look like an ICEE?

gaw i lub deez ones

Cotton Candy Ice Creams

BFF Karaoke + Morning After Saved by the Bell + Cotton Candy Ice Creams =  best Bon Voyage Party before I go to fucking TOKYO!!!!!

YA READ DAT RIGHT SON!! I know mang, it’s bananas and pretty much a whirlwind wanderlust dosage and I’m still tripping that I’ll be in Hello Kitty’s homeland in about 2.2. Expect liveblogging from inside of a gawtdamn cartoon world ’cause that’s how I imagine it will be. At least the way I plan on doing it. I CAN’T DEAL. I barely have had any time for my brain to register the fact that I’m actually going, and unfortunately I have to postpone putting up the cake hats up for purchase. :( I’m sorry boos!

Hopefully A.C. “Absolutely Charming” Slater can make up for it??

Security, Punk!

Jesus playing the guitar??

tickle tickle

Sorry if I killed any boners looking like the Filipino female Jack Black in that disguise.

Have any of you sexykins been to Tokyo? PLE DEW let me know if there is something specific I should see! (Donchu know Puroland is already at the top of that list MOMMA!)

1 Amber { 06.30.09 at 12:20 am }

Woot Nippon! Supergoodfuntimes! I have a few suggestions – which I wrote up for the lovely Sheena before she took her trip – check ‘em out here: http://thisisweeny.com/2009/05/28/tokyo-explore-by-amber/ … also read all her other Tokyo posts on thisisweeny.com, they’re gold. Have fun lady!

2 Claire M { 06.30.09 at 5:52 am }

Ahahaha I love your blog! This post is amazing – paticularly Berryumi A La Tampon Aisle.

Reason I am crawling out of lurkerdom (crawling in a totally non-creepy way obv..), – read you’re going to Tokyo?! :D

Never been to Japan myself, although I am muchos looking foward to reading about your adventures there. I study the language and am going to Tokyo this September (never been away from home before, scary!), so would love to hear of any cute wee hidden places you uncover in your ventures :)

So just wishing you all the best! :) Bon voyage!
C

3 gina marr { 06.30.09 at 5:58 am }

WHEN I SCROLLED TO THE END I LOLd so hard that I spit my coffee on my monitor. thank you

4 Jaka Merriman { 06.30.09 at 9:00 am }

Looking forward to the Tokyo posts. I totally want to go, but am afeared of the language barrier! However, I may be going to China at the end of the year. We can compare Asian notes! <3

5 Mary { 06.30.09 at 9:24 am }

Have fun in Tokyo!!!

6 rain { 06.30.09 at 9:41 pm }

so jealous of you going on my dream trip! can’t wait to see all the blogs though, take lots of fotos and live it up!!!!!!!

check out kiddyland, my buddy went there and it seems so dreamy

7 Steve { 07.01.09 at 9:05 pm }

I really can’t wait to hear about all the fun you have in Tokyo. I bet it’s going to be AMAZING!

8 heba { 07.02.09 at 5:21 am }

lucky you ! I’ve always wanted to go to tokyo I hope you have a ton of fun ! I was wondering what brand of dye you girls used to get such vibrant colored hair , I have dark hair too and would love to get a similar effect

9 lbelle { 07.02.09 at 6:36 am }

you guys look like super adorable little dolls in that first picture! have a great time in Tokyo!

10 Hannah { 07.08.09 at 11:55 pm }

I haven’t been to Tokyo myself, but I hear NamjaTown is pretty spectacular. From what I gather, it’s basically a theme park; not to mention an explosion of cuteness and joy. :]