Tracy Feith For Target

Did any of you check out the Tracy Feith for Target collection this weekend? I’d have to say the collection was not bad overall. There were a few things that were a lot prettier in person and on than I had expected, and there were also some that looked better from faaaar away (MONET) when up close it looked like gramma’s couch upholstery. For instance, this dress that made me look like a Honolulu hooker.

I am in LOVE with this cobalt blue dress so much I already wore it on Sunday to the Bug Fair. It has a front zipper for easy access (ESCOOS ME) and a hot pink eyelet trim that even matched my hot pink toes.

I usually don’t wear shorts, but these black judy bloomers will look adorable with fishnets, crazy heels and a top hat when I’m practicing my kicklines and tapdancing this summer.

This bright-colored flower print maxi is perfect for sipping pina coladas (sorry BUT I GOTTA! right click and open in new tab for FULL SOUNDTRACK EFFECT) this coming three-day weekend but I passed on it…for now.

I’d have to say the pièce de résistance has to be the most expensive item in the collection, the cropped leather jacket, which is WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! Sadly I haven’t found one in my size but I did try one on to see if I was feelin’ it…

UGH CROPPED LEATHER JACKET OF MY DREAMSSSS

HELLO! How badass is that little jacket? No doubt a cropped leather jacket is on the top of my fashion wish list right now. I don’t know if I’ll get this Tracy Feith one though. It’s 140 bones and sold out anyways!

How about you? Anybody else score anything good from Tracy Feith for Target?

1 Betsey J { 05.19.09 at 4:46 am }

omg those shorts are sooo cute. I’ve been pretty asleep when it comes to looking at the new Target lines. The jacket is a little too $$$$ for my tastes. but adorable none the less.

those shorts. must haveeee.

2 missmotorcade { 05.19.09 at 6:28 am }

I checked out the limited selection they had at my mom’s local target this weekend – i saw the royal blue dress in white (super cute) and a few other pieces i’d like to go back to try on. i was a bit confused about some of his fabric choices for late spring/summer, and i second your “monet effect” comment – EXACTLY! worth checking out tho, fo sho

3 melis { 05.19.09 at 4:47 pm }

hey! finally got a chance to check it out online right now and i loved that maxi flower hawaiian dress too and the leaf skirt that’s sold out! lots of pretty hawaiian prints for the most part but i gotta go check it out in person at the store cause i never know what size i am when it comes to these collections. cute overall i guess. i’m going tonight to check it out. i really shouldn’t though due to trying to save money and all… :

4 Sarah of Endless Vintage { 05.19.09 at 5:08 pm }

cute dress! have you seen the cropped leather jacket on bonadrag.com ??? it’s pretty awesome and only 98 buckeroos. i’ve been wanting it for a while.

5 melis { 05.19.09 at 8:12 pm }

okay. i went, tried on stuff and ended up getting the anna sui-ish red peasant top which was really cute! i loved the leaf print pattern skirt but that fabric was so thick and it’s supposed to be super high wasted and it was really high and tight! i tried on a size 9 cause they only had that or a size 5 and it was so tight. i guess i was a size 11 for the line cause the long hawaiian dress i tried on was size 11 (or had size 5 again) and it was so bright and fluffy, it looked like i was at a luau or hawaiian themed restaurant! it looks better on allie the model in the print ads from the city! (it totally looks like her! and i think it is!) and the short leaf skirt hung like a tutu!! that material and pattern should of been cut for like a cute jacket!! i got so mad cause it has such potential to be like a great peacoat or trenchy type coat. plus, again, the material was too thick for a spring/summer line! anyways, all in all, i got a little something out of it and i found out that tracy actually wasn’t a girl but an old surfer dude! LOL! live and learn! :)

6 jsh { 05.19.09 at 11:31 pm }

i got some todd oldham handmade hand sanitizer from target. it’s cute.

7 sasha lavoo { 05.20.09 at 10:38 pm }

member that leather jacket i had? i believe you took a polar. of shaun and i infront of a motorcycle..at boredellos a bajillion years ago…

8 bardot { 05.21.09 at 12:42 am }

i third that monet look- total lola-look on some of those dresses. i bought those bloomers and the kinda gothy black strapless dress. i didn’t see that crop leather jacket, but damn, it’s cuuuuuuute.

9 marie { 05.23.09 at 3:54 pm }

@Betsey – yeah…I think I will hold off on this jacket and find a cheaper one that’s hopefully vintage!

@missmotorcade – right?? what the f is up with the upholstery shit?? I loved the blue dress so much I got the white! It’s perfect for summer!

@Sarah – I haven’t! I’ll go check it out now!

@melis- There is no way you are an 11 because that’s the size I tried on! betch plz!! and yes it is that chick from The City. I’m gonna email you more about dis btw.

@jsh – ooh. ps have you seen that youtube of Amy Sedaris and Todd Oldham? I DIE.

@sasha lavoo – that’s right!! was it real leatha??

@bardot – i love how you tweeted to me about the black bloomers and i had bought them right at the same time!