Obsess With Me – Gold Stacks

For the past couple of months I’ve become obsessed with gold bangles. And by obsessed I mean wearing FULL GOLD STACKS. My style icon Kimora and I have been scouring up and down and all around for the best bangle for your buck. Surprisingly, the mall has been my best bet. Charlotte Russe hooked up 18 bracelets for $7. Claire’s and Baker’s have yielded good bargains as well. I haven’t worn this many bracelets on my arm since my P.L.U.R. days, my friend. I’ve personally stacked just under 100 simultaneously. Yes, I said 100. Girls with skinny arms, you can easily stack more. My #1 complaint about going this crazy is that the stacks smell like a dirty coin purse (NPI). I’m currently working on that antidote for us.

Be careful what you do when you’re stacked btw. If you have a hot date that night, a jingle-jangle hj might be a little off-putting for your mang. (“This handjob sounds like grandmother’s windchimes!” SICK)

1 sarah { 04.30.09 at 10:12 pm }

hahaha leprechaun! you are my new favorite blogger.

2 Mickay { 04.30.09 at 10:43 pm }

holy shit LOL. jingle-jangle HJ!!!! i love your gold stacks, bo.

3 Brandy { 05.01.09 at 9:59 am }

You mean, portable wind chimes aren’t sexy? HAHA

Love this blog!

4 marie { 05.01.09 at 12:27 pm }

@sarah – I WANT ME GOLD!! Thank you so much bebi!! :D :D

@Mickay – OH MICKS!!! Lemme give you a jingle jangle “SCOOP” ifyouknowwhatimean

@Brandy – We’re going to call this move a “Gypsy Job” and I imagine if your mang didn’t mind a little “wind chime action” you could play this song: HAAAYLOOO

5 Anna { 05.01.09 at 1:36 pm }

Hi!
I found your blog through pinuplifestyle.com and LOLITA-GIRL CLOTHING.
I really like what I’ve found, and I sure will come back to visit… :)
Have a great weekend!

6 Brandy { 05.05.09 at 1:12 am }

@Marie: My “mang” would be pissed if I attempted this, I tend to go into a zone of distraction that I would somehow forget about the handjob (and it’s true purpose..which is forgotten due to competetive song playing). Because I WILL GET THE SONG DOWN.