Lustin’ 4 Justin

jt

Confesh: I have been thinking about Justin Timberlake a lot lately because the other day I found a picture of me with short hair and glasses kissing a poster of him in Vegas WHERE I SAW HIM IN CONCERT (2003). Thank you. Ain’t no shame in my game EVER. Then Gilda posted that one SNL single ladies video (did you just barely see dat m’lady?) This all has resulted in a desire for some new sexy JT tunes. He’s close to perfection because #1: He funny, #2: He FUINE #3: He got flava for a white boy #4: He can sing AND dance #5: HE FUNNY!!! And now he is wearing glasses. SAY WAAT. You know every time there is a pair of Clark Kent spectacles around a panty drops (mine.) WTF is he doing to me?! My ladyboner is thru the roof. I’m hyperventilating right now. Then I come across this new Ciara video featuring the one and only:

[wp_youtube]jKt1A3Okvgo[/wp_youtube]

I’m on the floor now. My bra magically flew off Zapped-style. I don’t know what happened to me but please, enjoy yourself if you feel me on this. Also have you peeped his William Rast line? Since I don’t wear pants I don’t see anything Rie-Rie-ish in his lady line (it’s all jeanz) but I do love this GIANT BELT:

However I’m not feeling camel toe brown. I wish it were white instead so it could look like a straightjacket on my waist. Okay one more:

love u

I wonder what kind of texter he is. Is he an ALL CAPPER, does he LOL, is he quick, bad grammar? No punctuation!?? Does he text stories of life or keep it short and sweet? I imagine he drops the good shit like LL Cool J Lyrics and doesn’t miss a beat with a dirty pun. Thoughts?

1 Ashe Mischief { 03.31.09 at 4:36 pm }

I was just reading today how he’s kind of indefinitely putting out a new album because he doesn’t want to black out the next two years of his life & he’s enjoying the things he’s doing now.

But you didn’t hear that from me.

2 the slackmistress { 03.31.09 at 4:53 pm }

When I did my stint working at the gym, he was one of the clients.

He is, without a doubt, 100% OMG SWEET AND DREAMY AND OH HOLY CRAP THAT’S JT in person.

I never get flustered around celebrities and I wasn’t even a JT fan but he is BREATHTAKING in person.

3 gilda { 03.31.09 at 11:01 pm }

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! yeah i didn’t catch that snl episode and only watched him dancing in a clip that they showed when he went to the oprah show. i never knew you were so into him!! bet you wanna bitch-slap miss slackmistress who got to drool over him at the gym. :) j/k.

i bet he lols a lot and if he were japanese he’d be the type who uses a whole lot of smily faces and cute emoticons. hahahaah!

4 Tiffany { 04.01.09 at 2:41 pm }

See, I think he is totally gorg and I adore him when he’s doing something HILARIOUS and showing up in Jizz In My Pants and stuff. But at the same time, I got all hurt when he backed down from the Janet’s Nipplegate back in the day and made her take that crap all herself.

He’s such a little weasel, I just wanna step on him. Lustfully.

5 Chelsea Rae { 04.02.09 at 8:31 am }

It’s not fair how amazing Justin is. I’ve lusted over him for what feels like forever. He’s hot in that video, but Ciara is making the rest of the female population look bad. We get it sweetie, you’re super flexible, it’s not fair.

6 La Scorchita { 04.03.09 at 12:45 pm }

Holy crap. You effing made my day 20x better. JT is so effing gorgeous. Humpity-hump hump. PS Marie, you may be the most hilarious blogger I’ve ever read.

7 leyla { 04.03.09 at 7:20 pm }

I sorta LOVE the jacket with the belt!

8 marie { 04.07.09 at 5:49 pm }

Can I just confess to all of you that I have been embarrassed by this blog for the past week? That I am strategically blogging like crazy just so I CAN PUSH THIS DOWN!? WHY AM I LOSING MY COOL??!?! WHY JUSTIN WHY!?!? There is some sort of battle going on inside my SOUL