I’ll Make Out Witchu

I’m sure many of you have seen the trailer for 500 Days of Summer but I am about to post it again for three reasons: a lil shout out to my friend Melissa who is a big Zooey fan, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is delishis (my ladyboner is like, sound the fogHORN) and sorry but I love that part in the elevator with The Smiths, OK? BTW, Don’t trust a boy who hates The Smiths/Morrissey. Just a little study I’m doing…

[wp_youtube]PsD0NpFSADM[/wp_youtube]

BAD BAD BOYS COME WITH ME COME WITH ME <—OMG PLZ CLICK IMMEDIATELY IN A NEW TAB FOR SOUNDTRACK TO THIS POST

I hope this movie is super cute and not like a Garden State or something where we all end up annoyed after a while. In other news, a piece of Morrissey’s shirt is inside my wallet right now. I think I’m going to roll it into a j and smoke it for good luck. J’playin’! It will end up in my locket.

I’m gonna watch Ten Things I Hate About Chu tonight. On VHS.

1 Hena { 03.24.09 at 6:10 pm }

UGH YOU HAVE NO IDEA GURL. I HAVE SUCH A HARDCORE CRUSH ON JOSHUA GORDON LEVITT. OMG SRSLY.

2 Hena { 03.24.09 at 6:10 pm }

@Hena – I’M SO LAME I SAID JOSHUA. I MEANT JOSEPH, WTF IS WRONG WITH ME. HIS SEXINESS INTERFERES WITH MY MIND!!!!

3 melis { 03.24.09 at 6:46 pm }

awe! thanks for the shoutout girl! i totally remember seeing this now but i forgot what it was about. joseph gordon-levitt TOTALLY grew up!! far cry from 3rd rock from the son!! he’s filled out pretty nicely!! so adorable! and zooey looks as cute as always! i so hope you’re right and doesn’t turn into a garden state too…still cringe when i think of natalie doing the awkward “toot toot squirmy wince” dancey spontaneous thing….ahhhh! so annoying!

p.s. levon doesn’t like morrissey but likes the smith’s…been a struggle of mine since i’ve met him but we make things work. ;p
p.p.s. how the freck did you get a piece of morrissey’s shirt?!?

4 melis { 03.24.09 at 7:49 pm }

p.p.p.s. i forgot to ask, do you know what the second song is after the smith’s one in the trailer? sounds familiar but i can’t put my finger on it…i like it!

5 Maria { 03.24.09 at 8:11 pm }

YES to JGL!
I’m jealous of your piece of Moz’s shirt. I’m a huge fan of his.

And to the post before mine, the song is “Us” by Regina Spektor.

6 ITS KIMORA BETCH { 03.24.09 at 9:36 pm }

UMMMMMM…

#1. J.G.L collectes SNAILS. say what? i said snails betch. mhm. you know my love is deep for that trick.

#2 f.u. so hard for that Midi, Maxi & Efti track!!! that was my SHIT back in 1993. there is one quick scene in Untamed Heart where rosie perez is bumping it while cleaning the juke box at the diner. word is bond. i bought the cassette single.

#3 STOP READIN’ MA MIND MISS CLEO

7 Crystal { 03.25.09 at 8:29 am }

Joseph Gordon-Levitt….mmmmmm, yes I agree on his deliciousness. I’ve been lusting after that one since his pre-pubescent days on Third Rock

8 Shaun { 03.25.09 at 10:38 am }

Is this where I place my order for one of those nifty lockets?

9 jeanieforever { 03.25.09 at 1:11 pm }

i have moz’s shirt button on my chain right now. he wears collection versace.

10 marie { 03.25.09 at 11:46 pm }

@Hena – HE IS SO FUINE! LETS OBSESS TOGETHER!

@Mel – I like Natalie but when I think of her character I get really annoyed! Let’s watch this movie when it comes out! And my brother is a big Moz fan…he caught it!

@Maria – YAY FOR MOZ! I can’t wait to see him at Coachella!

@KIMORA – I C U. I couldn’t even deal when you wrote this I had to text you to comment back on this shit IMMEDIATELY! AIII

@Crystal – OMG jailbait. When he had long hairs!!

@Shaun – place your order with Mikks. She made it for me!

@jeanieforever – OMGG I need to have a button. Maybe I can make it into an earring or a brooch. IMAGINE? This one was D&G ! And Comme Des Garcons scented.

11 click click - 31-03-09 | final fashion { 03.31.09 at 4:07 am }

[...] love Agent Lover, right?  She posts all the hotness, including a little ode to Joseph Gordon Levitt and 500 Days.  For those who like pretty ladies, direct your eyes to Wanda [...]

12 click click – 19-08-09 | final fashion { 08.19.09 at 11:41 am }

[...] something about the way the guys are touching the girls?  Kate and Johnny via Dramatis Personae, Joseph and Claudia via Agent Lover, and Leighton and Ed via [...]

13 colleen { 07.24.10 at 2:39 pm }

what is that pic of joe stranglin that chick from?? is that real?