Hello Kitty & M.A.C. Pictures

More detailed pictures of the Hello Kitty for M.A.C. line have been circulating around the beauty blogs lately, helping me to make a decision on what to purchase in about a month when it launches on February 12th! Let’s take a peek courtesy of Specktra, Temptalia, and Beauty Anonymous

First of all, I love these press shots by Nick Knight. Bows, patent leather and milk. Pretty obvious concept of making Hello Kitty sexy and edgy, but I still loves it.

HKMAC

HKMAC

shadows

Lip chaps

I used to have this black patent leather Hello Kitty wallet with a hot pink bow that I LOVED (even though it could barely fit an ID card and five dollhairs) and the look of the line reminds me a lot of it. As for the actual makeup colors, I think a lot of them are pretty sweet, especially the silver nail polish. It’s been awhile since I wore that sort of color. I’m digging it. The white is hot too. Thoughts?

polish

LipstixLipstix 2

MirrorBrushHolder

Bracelet

HK big bag

HK keychain

HK bag

I don’t think I’ll be splurging on any accessories like I did with the Fafi line other than the brush holder and maybe the keychain. I’m not into the bags that much. I could probably find a cuter one at an actual Sanrio! What do you HK fanatics think of everything?

PS. This ain’t the first time HK tried to get a ‘lil wild. Aiiii!

kitty ground

1 pepper! { 01.13.09 at 1:30 am }

the first shadow palette is nice, but similar to things i have. i’m still into the dame edna sets.

2 Vixel { 01.13.09 at 2:33 am }

I’m not sure many of the colours will suit me, but I have an overwhealming urge to buy loads of it anyway! I used to be a huge Hello Kitty fan!

3 Ashe Mischief { 01.13.09 at 5:18 am }

I’m all about eyeshadow palette #1, hot pink lipgloss #1 (but then again, I bought those with Fafi & Heatherette, maybe I don’t need more). Make-up brush holder… maybe the last bag?

And I’m ALLLL OVAHHHH the silver nailpolish. It’s hot. I hate that if I put the white on, it wouldn’t have little black & pink hello kitties on it.

4 Toggle { 01.13.09 at 8:31 am }

Too bad MAC is made of poop!

***Love Hello Kitty-Hate MAC****

5 fish { 01.13.09 at 9:48 am }

IT WAS NO DREAM

LLOYDDREAM

6 Leyla { 01.13.09 at 3:21 pm }

Oh, that’s a little crazy. It’s funny because I have a good GF who works at Mac , well their mother company actually, Estee Lauder. She totally surprised me when she explained that their largest clientele was actually women 50+ ???? Dem grandmas gonna look GUUD in Kitty.