Dirty Boys In Clean Sneaks

To start off a sexy weekend, let’s look at these behind-the-scenes pictures of ol’ CHUCKY BASS aka Ed Westwick modeling for K-Swiss, brought to me via my friend Melissa, via NY Mag, via Just Jared.

I haven’t thought about K-Swiss since the eighth grade when they were sported by cholos and hip-hop heads. It’s straight preppy gangsta if you ask me…PERFECT FOR CHUCK BA$$ and his clean-cut bad boy swagger. Look at him all Miami Vice with no socks. Work it Crockett and Tubbs, work that shit. I’d want to get his shoes all dirty. Shoooot. COME TO MOMMA.

1 leyla { 11.14.08 at 7:11 pm }

so much beige and white just beggin’ to get durtied.

2 Marisol { 11.14.08 at 10:27 pm }

He is so freaking hot!

3 Molly Ren { 11.15.08 at 2:41 pm }

We seem to have the same taste in men…and what you write is about what goes through my head but don’t dare to say!

4 SJ { 11.16.08 at 4:50 pm }

He is a grade A fox!
But I am concerned about the face he pulls in nearly every photo… The top photo is almost comically pouty! I think someone must have told him he looks good like that. AND THEY WERE RIGHT.
x

5 Tiffany { 11.17.08 at 11:51 pm }

Ok, this is totally hypothetical of course, but WHAT IF he took that little bit of hair he has hanging off the back of his head, and braided it into a little rat tail? Would that intensify your crush or no?

6 marie { 11.19.08 at 12:45 pm }

@leyla – I know right. I’d want to spill some gravy on those zapatos OH MY GAWDDD

@Marisol- I KNOW RIGHT?!

@Molly Ren – Is it the weird/asshole or both things I say?? I want to be the ventriloquist dummy for the world. Your thoughts coming out of ME! haha

@SJ- Well I think these are just candid shots, but he does do that sexy pout about thirty times in an episode. I ain’t complainin though!

@Tiffany – OH GIRL you know I love a lil rat’s tail…WTF?