This is the first time I’m participating in Links à la Mode for IFB! Can’t wait to relax later to catch up on all these great posts! (I’m still recovering from yet another incredible weekend at my favorite place in the world.)
Links à la Mode : October 9th
* Agent Lover – Satanic Schoolgirl Style: A guide for those who want to cross over to the dark side of knee highs.
* couturee yourself – Just cant get enough Givenchy
* Dirty Laundry – How to revamp tired, old, boxy t-shirts into stylish, wearable tops.
* Fab Fashion Blog – Wearing slouch boots-here are some fabulous looks!
* fashion in my eyes – Natalia Vodianova in Numéro phothographed by Karl Lagerfeld
* Fashion Pulse Daily – Fashion Pulse reviews the latest Dolce & Gabbana collection recently shown in Milano.
* Little Black Book – DIY:bracelet, its just so easy!
* Logical Harmony – Fall Fashion From Rachel Bilson
* Mademoiselle Robot – An interview with The Cherry Blossom Girl celebrating the launch of her first collection, By Alix.
* Or False Glitter – Holy Hosiery: Wearing tights Rodarte style
* PONY RYDER – exclusive interview with fashion model kathleen burbridge.
* reLYME – A post featuring my boot picks for fall, and hopefully, a forum to features yours, too!
* Retro Chick – Can Earplugs be cool?
* SwanDiamondRose – Does this look like my Louche? Small businesses, copyright, & crafting.
* Tainted & Sweet…: – Fly Girls of the week we all want to be like…
* THE COVETED – Easy DIY trends.. the whole hearted half skirt