I’m Sorry

I have been consumed.

My Current Obsession

By TWILIGHT. Back when I was a teen I was really into L.J. Smith’s The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle, and as you know, my particular childhood obsessions with vampires and monsters, so I am not surprised I would be into this vampire ROMANCE series. Sadly, all my free time this past week has gone to Edward Cullen. Back to our regular scheduled blogging shortly, as I am refraining from buying Eclipse to hinder this nonstop reading for a bit. Leyla, you are to blame for this, thanks.

27 going on 13,

Marie

1 leyla { 07.28.08 at 11:44 am }

Don’t blame me woman. You know you had the deep seeded yearnings for vampire romance before me!

2 marie { 07.28.08 at 1:16 pm }

Ah, true, still it is fun to point fingers at you! So sad, the other night everyone was drinking, excitedly applying their makeup ready for a night at the castle…Reyna was curling my hair and I said “You know what I could be doing right now while you do my hair? Reading my vampire book!”

Nerd Fucking City, USA.

3 kater { 07.29.08 at 6:15 am }

OH GOD me too.

It embarrasses me SO MUCH. But at least I know they’re awful! It’s just that they’re like CRACK.

4 Mace Elaine { 07.29.08 at 11:17 am }

My best friend Tina has also been obsessed for awhile. I should hook y’all up.

5 Pants { 07.29.08 at 12:14 pm }

I was completely obsessed until I was able to finish it. I should probably set aside this weekend so I can hole up and read the newest book.

6 marie { 07.30.08 at 8:12 am }

LADIES!!!come gather with me..let us have a secret Twilight club. I keep going places where I might “accidentally” buy the third book, but fate is playing tricks on me. I can’t get away from you Edward Cullen!!

7 Annie { 08.05.08 at 7:59 pm }

I totally understand.
I too, am addicted and I try to hide it from my more intellectual friends.

8 Sarah { 08.20.08 at 3:33 pm }

I’m almost done with Eclipse. I’m pretty certain there is some sort of mind control with these books. I literally felt my heart swoon when I saw that picture of Edward. What is wrong with me??

9 Purple { 05.19.10 at 12:29 pm }

omg, i just finished reading the Secret Circle, and i LOVED it. but my all time favorite LJ smith book, would have to be Dark Visions. I’ve already read it twice. i recommend this book to all u LJ lovers, or anyone else who likes to read in general.