Everything I love here is at least fifty doll-hairs, which isn’t as frugal as I like it to be. You know momma has got to get a lot for her money! Still, these items turn me on so badly, it is my duty to share them with you.
1. From Tatty Devine’s amazing new “Movie Mayhem” line, the Sexy Legs necklace! Being a lover of fishnets, I’m just mad for this! There are even brooches and earrings in a pink fishnet design. I love Tatty Devine. All of their jewelry is incredibly fun and adorable. Too bad the dollar is crap. I’m going to have to earn some cash moneys with a car wash or bake sale in order to buy something from the UK.
2. Because Anthropologie is pricey, I rarely let myself go in there. I actually will have to force myself to go into one soon so I can use a gift card that I got for my birthday…back in October. I adore this cobalt blue cashmere dress. Soooo cute. Too bad it’s $150. And that’s even on sale! Oh but I love that color.
3. I have been spying these Jeffrey Campbell booties for a while and they are currently on sale for $69.99 down from $165. I wear my button booties constantly so these would be a nice alternative. Look at those pretty straps!
4. Last year I found a great, casual and cheap LBD at Target by the brand Xhilaration. With a cute Peter Pan collar, it was a simple enough piece to accessorize with colorful stockings and patterned scarves. This coral “Blair dress” from Fred Flare reminds me of a fancier version of it, and the ruffled front placket adds a wonderful touch.
5. Also from Fred Flare is this red and white striped Strawberries N Crème dress by All-Mighty. I don’t think you can ever go wrong with this kind of combo. I have such a major design fetish for red with white trim.
What about you? What’s giving you a major fashion boner these days?